Global Business Development Manager
Vacancy: Global Business Development Manager (full-time)
As a Global Business Development manager at LoQit you will find yourself in a challenging position within an enthusiastic and driven team. There is a great challenge ready to further develop LoQit's market position. With your persuasiveness, you know better than anyone how to tap into new distribution and partner networks. You work independently and you can make a difference in various ways, both within this position and within the organisation.
What will you do as a Global Business Development manager?
In this position you work independently and you focus on setting up new distribution networks and partnerships. Your tasks include:
- Mapping new networks and potential partners worldwide and translating these into commercial opportunities for LoQit.
- You generate ideas, explore the possibilities and then validate them.
- Strengthening LoQit's market position by expanding our global network and partnerships, using both your own and existing LoQit network.
- Maintaining and expanding LoQit's current partnerships.
As a Global Business Development manager you report directly to the General Manager of LoQit. In this position you will regularly visit abroad and periodically be present at the head office in Heerenveen.
What do we ask of you?
As a Global Business Development manager you have an independent role, which requires a healthy dose of intrinsic motivation and in which networking plays a major role. You know better than anyone how to tap into new markets and how to enthuse potential partners about our product. It is also important that you:
- Have experience in a similar role setting up distribution and partner networks.
- Have experience with building techniques. Preferably in access control.
- You have sufficient technical insight and affinity with technology and IT.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Good analytical skills, great at solving problems and prefers to think in terms of opportunities and possibilities.
What do we offer you
At LoQit you get plenty of room to develop yourself. The organization itself is also in full development and this offers sufficient growth opportunities. In addition to this challenging position with plenty of room for your own input and interpretation, we offer you:
- An attractive salary between €4,000 and €5,000 per month (based on 40 hours per week), depending on your experience.
- Good fringe benefits, including a telephone and laptop.
- A fun, enthusiastic and motivated team who all want to take the organization to a higher level.
LoQit was founded in 2014 and is an innovative supplier of electronic locking systems. We realize the entire process of design, development and sales of the locking systems ourselves from our head office in Heerenveen. The organization is active worldwide and LoQit is on the move both nationally and internationally. Our team consists of 10 enthusiastic and driven people who work together to realize our ambitious growth objectives.
Will you take up the challenge with us?
We would like to meet you! Send your application with CV no later than 30 October 2022 to info@LoQit.nl and maybe we'll see you soon at our office. If you have any substantive questions about this vacancy, you can contact Alex Vogelzang without obligation via +31 (0)512 20 40 40 (Managing Director LoQit B.V.).