Lock it safe & easy
Premium electronic locking system | Very user-friendly | Integrated into network environment
Electronic locking system from LoQit
Smartly manage your locker or issue system? That's possible with the electronic locker system of LoQit! We offer a very user-friendly and premium system that will save you a lot of time and costs. Our entire system is designed to unburden both users and administrators as much as possible. Users can easily manage the lockers in the LoQit app and administrators use a management system.
Customized electronic locking system
Whatever locker or issue system you have: at LoQit we assure you of seamless integration within your organization. Our electronic locking system fits both wired and wired lockers and vending systems. We can also link our system to any desired management information system or access control system.
Whatever your wishes are, we have an electronic locking system that fits within your organization. Together we can discuss the options and compose a tailor-made locking system that perfectly suits at your wishes.
Possibilities electronic locking system LoQit
LoQit's electronic locking system provides enormous time and cost savings. Our system has been developed based on the principle of 'self-management'. The administrator is relieved as much as possible and is given a more monitoring task. The user gets more independence with regard to managing and using a locker.
The LoQit electronic locking system
LoQit supplies electronic locking systems for lockers and issue systems throughout Europe. Curious about the possibilities for your organization? Our experts are happy to think along with you! Feel free to contact us, request a demonstration or a free quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
An electronic locking system is an intelligent locking system that is equipped with electronics and controlled with software. This locking system can be powered in two ways: via mains power or via a battery. The lock can be easily operated via phone or tablet thanks to an app that can be downloaded from the Play store or Apple store. You can also operate some locking systems with a pin code, badge, key card or drop.
With an electronic locking system, the user can easily link his or her own account to the system and thus operate the locker anytime and anywhere. The administrator has a more supervisory role. He can adjust the settings for remote use and has real-time insight into locker usage.
When an electronic locking system is connected to the mains, this means that the lock of each locker is wired separately. The power is then supplied to the locking system via the grid. This is a good option if you are having new lockers installed and don't want to experience the drawbacks of continuously replacing batteries for battery locks.
By choosing a wired locking system, you also have more options for using the locker lock. For example, you can add time restrictions from the software, set when lockers are released by default or add payment options. And the screen can also be customized in detail.
There are many ways to close off access to lockers and/or vending systems. Nowadays this is increasingly done electronically and this offers many advantages. The benefits differ per provider. The LoQit locking system is very easy to use. The system is clear, easy to manage and you can centrally authorize access for lockers and issue systems.
- At LoQit we work with a SaaS solution. Administrators and users work from an account and in this way can arrange a lot themselves.
- The user can use the locker very easy via the LoQit app and the administrator can manage all lockers in one clear system.
- Users can pay easily via the Wallet in the LoQit app. A payment platform that only the LoQit locking system has.
- In the app, the user can link any desired RFID card to the account. For example, the user can remove a card in the event of loss or link a new card.
- The LoQit locking system can be integrated or linked to any desired system. Very clear for the administrator.
- This one may sound a bit crazy, but LoQit's locking system includes little electronics. This makes the system less sensitive to environmental factors.
The LoQit electronic locking system is suitable for all electronic lockers and issue systems, within any organization. We supply, among other things:
- Electronic locking systems for lockers in the office
- Electronic locking systems for lockers in workplaces
- Electronic locking systems for housing associations
- Electronic locking systems for school lockers
- Electronic Locking Systems for Gyms
- Electronic locking systems for public changing rooms
- Electronic locking systems for healthcare institutions
- Electronic locking systems for hospitals
Download our brochure for free
Would you like to know more about LoQit's electronic locking systems? Download the brochure for free!
We handle your data with care. Your data will not be provided to third parties.