Global Business Development Manager
Vacancy: Business Development Manager (full-time)
As a Business Development manager at LoQit you will find yourself in an incredibly versatile position within an enthusiastic and driven team. A great challenge is waiting for us to further develop LoQit's existing market position in the Dutch market. With your persuasiveness, perseverance and commercial talent, you know better than anyone how to properly present LoQit products to the customer. You work independently and you can make a difference in various ways, both within this position and within the organisation.
What will you do as a Business Development manager?
In this position you work independently and you tackle all opportunities and possibilities to strengthen LoQit's market position. Your tasks include:
- Mapping the wishes and needs of (potential) customers and translating these into commercial opportunities for LoQit.
- You generate ideas, explore the possibilities and then validate them.
- Strengthening the market position of LoQit and increasing the customer base by actively exploring the market, using both your own and existing LoQit network.
- By means of consultative selling you know how to present LoQit's products in an attractive way.
- Maintaining and expanding LoQit's partnerships.
As a Business Development manager you report directly to the General Manager of LoQit. You will mainly travel within the Netherlands to visit relations and periodically be present at the head office in Heerenveen.
What do we ask of you?
As a Business Development manager you have an independent role, which requires a strong commercial drive and a healthy dose of intrinsic motivation. You can also work well in a team and you know better than anyone how to convert a sales conversation into a closed deal. It is also important that you:
- Minimum of five years of experience in a similar role in account management. Preferably in office furniture, workplace design or building technology.
- You have sufficient technical insight and affinity with technology and IT.
- Have experience with sales at DMU level in complex organisations.
- Good knowledge of direct-to-end sales processes.
- Good analytical skills, great at solving problems and prefers to think in terms of opportunities and possibilities.
What do we offer you
At LoQit you get plenty of room to develop yourself. The organization itself is also in full development and this offers sufficient growth opportunities. In addition to this challenging position with plenty of room for your own input and interpretation, we offer you:
- An attractive salary between €4,000 and €5,000 per month (based on 40 hours per week), depending on your experience.
- Good fringe benefits, including a lease car, telephone and laptop.
- A fun, enthusiastic and motivated team who all want to take the organization to a higher level.
LoQit was founded in 2014 and is an innovative supplier of electronic locking systems. We realize the entire process of design, development and sales of the locking systems ourselves from our head office in Heerenveen. The organization is active worldwide and LoQit is on the move both nationally and internationally. Our team consists of 10 enthusiastic and driven people who work together to realize our ambitious growth objectives.
Will you take up the challenge with us?
We would like to meet you! Send your application with CV no later than 30 October 2022 to info@LoQit.nl and maybe we'll see you soon at our office. If you have any substantive questions about this vacancy, you can contact Alex Vogelzang without obligation via +31 (0)512 20 40 40 (Managing Director LoQit B.V.).